Using Ann Wood's 'Very Nice Mice' pattern for the body, with my own adaptations for arms and feet, here is the birthday mouse I made for my friend today. I'm really pleased with how this one turned out.
I used my 3D pen to create the arms/hands and feet out of pale pink PLA plastic, and then used the hairdryer on its hottest setting to bend the tiny fingers and toes.
I forgot to take photos of the WIP, but the feet are stitched directly to the bottom of the body, and the arms are lightly glued and then stitched into tiny felt 'sleeves' before being sewn onto the body at shoulder level. This makes them a little more adjustable (they can be raised and lowered).
A knitted triangular shawl using sock yarn remnant on 2mm needles, a tiny button and a fabric flower with a wire stem from the craft hoard, and one super-cute little mouse is ready to go!