Monday 24 February 2020

...pre-holiday making

This afternoon we'll be heading North through the driving sleet and snow to spend two nights in Seahouses. I like my holidays bleak! In preparation, over the weekend I've been making like mad - even though I think I've got a touch of RSI in my left wrist/thumb. "No pain, no gain". An extremely foolhardy motto.
  • On Saturday I fell in love with, and made, this Quinn hat. When you have a ridiculously large stash of wool you can always lay your hands on a ball of cream coloured worsted. It fits me perfectly!



  • On Sunday morning I darned  a trusty pair of wooly fingerless mitts that had developed a small hole. 



  •  This morning I've been running around taking photos of my handiwork, and getting completely sidetracked by the view through the magnifying mirror on my workdesk.
Now I just need to go and pack. Good job it's only for two nights!



No comments:

Post a Comment